What is going on with the negativity?

Seriously, why? All I see is moms getting on here and being so negative. If it doesn't apply to you, why do you feel the need to make yourself look ignorant? Some days I am sad to even be apart of this website. Why do people insist on being so mean sometimes?

navyma23

Asked by navyma23 at 10:49 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Because they are bored with their own lifes. Its upsetting to me too. Im sorry but if you dont have something nice to say dont say anything at all! I still try to stand up for people getting picked on and I get it too so its just pointless. its sad that supposed "GOOD MOTHERS" talk this way. Dont let it get to you though because they are all cowards looking for some way to make their lifes seem better than they really are.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 10:53 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• It's honestly never going to end. Women are catty, bitchy people, and for most members, this is their only place to vent their frustrations.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:50 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I know it will never end, its just really sad. Vent away but not being by being a bitch to someone else!!
    navyma23

Answer by navyma23 at 10:51 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Oh it doesn't get to me, I just really don't understand it some times. I mean do people wake up and just decide to be a bitch to everyone? Or just want to start drama just because?
    navyma23

Answer by navyma23 at 10:56 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Bmat- You have got it! I use to be nice until I got so sick of people jumping on my case because they don't agree with my nice answer. I had stalkers there for a little bit. I finally gave up. I was so sick of trying to be pc, that I just said forget about it. I will give my honest opinion and if they don't like that then oh well. I don't call people names but I don't sugar coat anything either.

Anonymous

• clapping

scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 11:03 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I understand where you are coming from. Some days, this website makes me feel like I am witnessing high school politics all over again. Actually, I think that the girls in high school were more mature.
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 11:22 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Some women come on here feeling down and miserable and need answers or advice and there comes the bitchy anons just to make them feel worse about the situation. If you dont give a rats ass than keep your snotty remarkis to yourself!!!
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 11:29 PM on Jul. 17, 2009