I just found a teeny tiny gecko running through my house, I caught him in a bowl.

Should I keep him in my empty fish tank or set him free. I'm afraid he will die either way! I'm sure he has a family but won't be able to find them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Pets

• kp him
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 10:59 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• i think its always better to set them free
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 10:59 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Yeah, set him free. Maybe he'll eat some bugs if you have any in your house. At least there's a chance he'll live.

Answer by Bmat at 11:00 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• take him to a park and let him go...we just did the same thing....he was probalby wild don't keep him in a tank
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:33 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• let him go outside. WE have some kind of lizards here in South Carolina and my neice let one go in my house. I found him as lizard jerky behind my tv stand when I moved it to clean behind it.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:37 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• It will die if you don't set him free. Trust me, he'll be fine.
    Heidi70

Answer by Heidi70 at 1:28 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• ahhh so cute!! I'd want to keep him sooo bad but I totally agree that he should be let go. because if he's used to having tons of space to run around and basically the world is his playground then he won't be happy in a tank. Very VERY thoughtful of what your trying to decide though!
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 12:46 AM on Jul. 20, 2009