what do i do?

ok. i'm 6 months prego. i live with my mom and my SO lives with his parents we have been waitin for his sister to move out of her house so we can move out since the beginnin of march. so always makes excuses the reason why she doesn't move out she says that she is waitin for her boyfriend to get another house so they can move in with eachother well she doesn't stay there all the time anyway and my boyfriend doesn't do anything about it i don't want to be 8 months prego moving in to a house cuz i know i will have to help out with some stuff so what do i do i've tried everything!

maris1192

Asked by maris1192 at 11:06 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• When I got pregnant with my first I was 19 and unmarried. He didn't know what he wanted to do. I told him to figure it out and in the mean time, I'm living with my mama, and doing just fine. Don't leave your secure home for something uncertain, at least for your baby's sake. I told myself then and I tell you now, just cuz he got u pregnant, dont mean you gotta stay with him. My son is turning out just fine without his indecisive dad..Think about that.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:21 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• security is really the most important thing...i was dying to move when i was prego too and here we are almost 3 years later- me, SO, and child- still living in our one bedroom apt. its small, cramped, but convenient location and inexpensive, so we are sucking it up for another year of so...until we can really live where we want. stay with your mom or youll probably end up moving back in with her anyway.
    Anonymous