Great Orators of the Democrat Party

Great Orators of the

Democrat Party
'One man with courage makes a majority.'
- Andrew Jackson

'The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.'
- Franklin D. Roosevelt

'The buck stops here.'
- Harry S. Truman

'Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.'
- John F. Kennedy
And from today's
Genius Democrats

'It depends what your definition of 'Sex' is?''
- Bill Clinton

'That Obama - I would like to cut his NUTS off.'
- Jesse Jackson

'Those rumors are false .... I believe in the sanctity of marriage.'
- John Edwards

'I invented the Internet'
- Al Gore

'The next Person that tells me I'm not religious, I'm going to shove my rosary beads up their ASS.'
- Joe Biden

cont

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 11:17 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• 'America is--is no longer, uh, what it--it, uh, could be, uh, what it was once was...uh, and I say to myself, 'uh, I don't want that future, uh, uh for my children.'
    - Barack Obama

'I have campaigned in all 57 states.'
    - Barack Obama (Quoted 2008)

'You don't need God anymore, you have us Democrats.'
    - Nancy Pelosi (Quoted 2006)

'Paying taxes is voluntary.'
    - Sen. Harry Reid

'Bill is the greatest husband and father I know. No one is more faithful, true, and honest than he.'
    - Hillary Clinton (Quoted 1998)

HOW LUCKY CAN WE BE TO HAVE SUCH BRILLIANT MINDS IN CHARGE OF OUR IMPERILED COUNTRY?

Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:18 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Pelosi said that?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:32 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman" -- Arnold Schwarzenegger

"President Washington, President Lincoln, President Wilson, President Roosevelt have all authorized electronic surveillance on a far broader scale."--Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez,

The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But I didn't live in this century." Vice President Dan Quayle

Hmmm, uhh, hah -- ummm -- I, the answer is -- I haven't really thought of it that way, heh, heh. Heh. Here's how I think of it. Ummm -- heh heh. First I've heard of that, by the way, I, ah -- uhh -- the, uhh -- I, I guess I'm more of a practical fella. Uhh. I vowed after September the 11th that I would do everything I could to protect the American people. And, uhh -- my attitude, of course, was affected by the attacks.ha ha ...ummm Let me see... I knew we were at a war. I knew that the ene
    Anonymous

• Do you remember George W. Bush? He could barely form entire sentences without 'uhhhh' in there...

This crap is why I'm proud to be a dem...or liberal or whatever you want to call it...commie? Socialist? Better any of those than a repub...
    Yoshi_Yoshi

Answer by Yoshi_Yoshi at 11:52 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Uh, yoshi. . .there are more than two choices. . .
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:11 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• "Do you remember George W. Bush? He could barely form entire sentences without 'uhhhh' in there"

And your buddy Obama is sooo much better... sheesh that man can't ask for instructions on how to wipe his ass without saying uhhh, ummm, well uhhh, ummm at least 60.5 times. Not that I care for either one of them. I choose to be my own person and not identify with any party or other such nonsense. But in the defense of all those who speak in public, can any of you do any better? I HATE public speaking and I KNOW I'd need my teleprompter tied around my neck where ever I go. And I'm sure I'd still screw up big time. Heck, I can't even remember all the things on my grocery list when it's right in front of my face, I'm sure as heck not going to remember what the heck I was just going to say when I'm in front of thousands of people.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I speak in public often and I love it...don't use teleprompters...
    Yoshi_Yoshi

Answer by Yoshi_Yoshi at 8:37 AM on Jul. 18, 2009