is anyone else really really happy at this time of day?

yes im very beyond tired... we spent the entire day at the pool.. but dinner has been served.. bath and stories just read..teeth brushed.. washing machine going.. dish washer unloaded. trash is out. dog fed. now some dora is on.. my little guy is veggin out... and here i am cruising cafe mom.ahhhh i love this time of day..!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• here is 11:23 pm everybody is sleep
    and i'm here in cm...
    rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 11:23 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Kids' bedtime, most definitely the best part of the day for me.
    Anonymous

• its10:20 here. this is actually my prime time! no matter how exhausting my day has been i am wide awake & working my best from 9pm-2am. i have to MAKE myself go to bed b/c my DD is a morning person...le sigh!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:25 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• usually i am but crampin really bad =( all my kiddos are a sleep and peacful at least
    Anonymous

• I also love this time of day. I like to know that my family is home and taken care of. I can relax, read a book or just watch Sex and the City re-runs. ha
    PaulaAnnDom

Answer by PaulaAnnDom at 11:30 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• its 11:45 here. this is my "me time" for the day. my dd had dinner, a bath, and is now snoozing away in her bad. and i am stretched out on the couch doodling on the internet.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 11:42 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• 11:02 here. Kids are in bed. Hub is almost done working and I've had a cocktail or two..yeah, pretty dang happy.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:03 AM on Jul. 18, 2009