$HIT!!! I BURNED MY POPCORN!

I have been craving popcorn and I had one package left and I just burnt it!!! Is it hard to make homemade popcorn or is it just a waste of my time!?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 11:33 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Homemade as in a machine or homemade as in, microwaveable. Microwaveable - the secret is to STAND THERE THE WHOLE TIME. When it starts popping count in between pops. At first you'll rarely get to 1 before you have to stop and restart, but when the bag starts getting full and you can count and 2, then it's time to quit. You may have a lot of unpopped kernals this way, but you WILL avoid the burnt, and if you're making the bag just for you, you will have enough since the bag should be full by then anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• i don't like how the homemade popcorn tastes. but my stepdad will only eat the homemade .. i think it's hard to make, but my stepdad loves it! Good Luck
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 11:37 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Thats funny cause i just ate an entire bag
    Anonymous