trying to lose baby fat...

when i was pregnant i have a complication called PUPPPs and that made me have to take steroids for the remanding 5 months of my pregancy. I gained ALOT of weight. I went from 140-145 to 225. Right now i am down to 190 but its been 7 months. My arms are getting to be the size of my husbands from lifting my son which is 23lbs now. My stomach is sooo flabby about 2-4inches hang down. Is there anyway i can lose the fat and make the skin go back with out gaining tons of muscle. if i get any bigger ppl will mistake me for a man. lol any suggestions?

sunshine067

Asked by sunshine067 at 11:44 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Nursing helps a LOT so if you are breastfeeding, keep it up.

I didn't start losing weight until about 7 months pp. After that I just paid closer attention to what I was eating and how much. Keep a food journal and you'll see exactly what you're eating and learn to curb your apetite. Also, go for nightly walks after dinner, and eat fruit and veggies as snacks. You get a huge boost of vitimins and minerals plus they are low-cal.

The skin may or may not go back. It depends on your skin's elasticity. I can tell you that mine went back pretty well... I have some extra here and there, but it's not bad. I still have another 25 ish pounds to go, too, so I wish you luck if you wish me some too! ;)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:47 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• This feeling is terrible! I ended up going from around 130 pounds to 170 and I was stuck there after having my second child! I tried everything but I just couldn't find anything that was working for me!

I was watching oprah one day and ended up seeing acai berry on there. So I did a lot of research on the internet and decided to give it a shot. You won't know what works for you until you try! I tried a few different supplements until I finally found one that works.

I lost a lot of weight from taking acai and colon flush supplements. Also, with trying to fit in regular exercise a few times a week.

My eating habits changed a lot when I began taking acai. It just gave me nice boosts of energy and made me feel satisfied after eating a small meal. I also began to eat healthier which helped a tremendous amount.

You can read my blog here at www.jilliansdietblog.com

Message me if you have any questions. I'll try my best to help!
    jj49

Answer by jj49 at 4:58 PM on Jul. 21, 2009