Sex on the Beach

Has anybody ever had sex on the Beach? How was it?

lol i know weird question but we are going to the beach next month and i really really want to have sex on the beach!

mommy_of_2_babi

Asked by mommy_of_2_babi at 11:45 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• i have it as sandy lol the sand gets in places u dnt want sand then u r irritated for weeks both of u lol
    Anonymous

• If it is a sandy beach, there will be sand everywhere. So a clean towel or blanket, no swimming first- since that would get sand and salt on everything. :)

If it is a rocky beach, it will be too uncomfortable unless you have plenty of padding to rest on.

Answer by Bmat at 11:49 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• yeah-- lay down a tarp, then a blanket, and do it quickly!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 11:49 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Where going to San Diego for a week and I want to have sex on the beach too. Maybe if we go late at night and have a big blanket so the sand won't get all in are ass lol.

Anonymous

• lol why quickly?
    mommy_of_2_babi

Answer by mommy_of_2_babi at 11:50 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• In the heat of the moment with the wave crashing against the rocks, the sun going down, and the waves hitting against our flesh. Yes, it was so awesome....after the lovemaking..try getting sand out of the crack of your a$$, under your boobs, in your hair, and other werid strange places you never knew you had till sand scratched you there. I say do it but be very carefull where you do it at...you might end up in jail for it..like my friend.
    BrknWingAngel

Answer by BrknWingAngel at 11:51 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• seriously...its not a good idea. My sister did it once and told me it was like rubbing sand paper all over her ( down there )...uck i couldn't imagine. She used a huge sheet and sand still got all up in there somehow. Plus she got caught....how embarrassing., lol.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 11:53 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• While I think that it would be totally romantic, I hate sand and wouldn't want to feel it all over my body. And I wouldn't want it in the cracks and crevasses of my V and my butt. No thanks. But hey if you do end up doing it, I hope it's AMAZING for y'all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Okay, I shouldn't admit this but yes.....and please keep in mind you can be arrested. We avoided the sand by doing it late at night on a lifeguard stand....it was very romantic!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:15 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• My man and I had sex in a grassy meadow by the beach on the top of a hill. Perfect view of the water and under the bright sun. Awesome!

Wouldn't try straight on sand, though. In the water would be great.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 12:39 AM on Jul. 18, 2009