the pot callin the kettle black...whats your opinion on ppl who bash other ppl for doing the exact same they are doing?

ie....someone(ill call A) callin their brothers girlfriend(ill call B) a slut for going between her(B) husband and her (b)boy friend when the someone(a) cheats on their fiance with several guys

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• whats the theme song for days of our lifes? lol
    Anonymous

• Karma will get her

Anonymous

• Trouble is what I call it.....for what other people are doing behind other people back and telling others about it..its called a soap opera.
    BrknWingAngel

Answer by BrknWingAngel at 11:58 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• cmon ladies elaborate more please....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• It is just to much drama and something I would not stick my nose in for then it does get really sh**ty. For then you get dragged in the middle of all of it and then...well I do not watch soap opera but I think they come at 2. Watch it you may see the end to what is happening in your neck of the woods by what is going on with A & B & C... That is why we call it sopa opera or better know has Jerry Springer.
    BrknWingAngel

Answer by BrknWingAngel at 12:08 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• lol..ya lost me there... too much drama for one little question..lol
    2boymama

Answer by 2boymama at 1:03 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I believe they do it so they feel better like they are making a pendance for their crimes. I don't think it is any way right there are 2 reason why I insult people 1 is defending myself and 2 is defending others. I spend a lot of time finding people on here getting ganged up on and then I step in and defend them. As for what I think 1 should do is If the it is just talking crap and you do know the people involved it's your choice but I believe the one being attacked should be defended. If it's the scenerio above I would always tell a friend if some one was cheating no matter what because it is the right thing to do and I would want to be talk myself. Do unto others I'm not very religious but I live by thst.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:59 AM on Jul. 18, 2009