What are some fun activities to do with a 5 year old?

Starting monday I will be watching a 5 year old boy with my 6 month old son. What would be some good activities to do that will keep the 5 year old entertained yet not to hard with a 6 month old?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• coloring? can you go for walks or to the park? reading stories? my 4 year old also likes to look through the dictionary..keeps him entertained for hours, we dance together and I carry around the little baby I babysit..we call it dance party..lol. Things like hotwheels and legos, playdough..all work well
    2boymama

Answer by 2boymama at 1:02 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Here is a whole list of ideas http://www.cjkidz.com/Summerfun.html  Construction blocks, superheros, puzzles, card games.  Check out the list.

momjs

Answer by momjs at 9:09 AM on Jul. 18, 2009