for the moms who had a normal pregnancy up til labor

for the moms who had a normal pregnancy (no complications) did you deliver early? did you have to be induced? and complications during labor?

newmom092009

Asked by newmom092009 at 12:01 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes I did I went to doc was thick and closed the next week was getting out of bed and my water broke at 34 weeks I had my daughter 3 days later the Doc made me sit in bed at hosp ehh it sucked but she was 5 pounds 11 oz and went home in a week the only problem was she had jaundice

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Mine was normal. I was 3 days late, wasn't induced, and had no complications.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:06 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• my first pregnancy was normal, and so is this one so far, and I carried two days late and was induced. The only complication came up when my DD was about to come out because the cord was wrapped around her neck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• my 2nd baby had a normal preg no comp only thing that came up was they thought she was going to have downs but they were wrong had to get extra tests for that than i ended up having a emer c-section at 35 weeks cuz her heartbeat kept dropping and she was breech my dr wanted to send me home so she could go on her vac. she didn't want to have to deal with me or my unborn dd i got a 2nd opinion and he said get her to the or now and get this baby out NOW!!! than when they got her out she was blue and it took them over 15 min to get her to breath her cord was wrapped around her neck really tight twice they were ready to air lift her to the childrens hosp3 hrs away. they thought her lungs wouldn't be devloped. she was my mircle baby the only thing she needed was about 30-45 min of oxgyen but i never saw her on oxgyen & they almost lost me on the table as well i heard them say i bleed out couldn't get my blood pressure & heart stable
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• My first pregnancy everything went great, my second everything went great except I suddenly went into labor at 35 weeks and they werent able to stop it with drugs...so my son was technically a preemie. He was very healthy but tiny 5lbs exactly... but he came home from the hospital the day after so he was just as healthy as my full term son. They dont know why he came so early though.
    2boymama

Answer by 2boymama at 1:00 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I delivered my son 2 days before my due date. My water broke, but contractions stopped so they had to give me pitocin. It was so weird that my contractions stopped because I'd been having them for about two weeks, and was dilated to 4cm and fully effaced. So when my water broke, I thought for sure my labor would progress naturally. Nope, had to have pitocin but it only took me 3 1/2 hours of "hard" labor to deliver my son! No problems, or complications. I gave birth (no epidural or painmeds) to a 9lb baby boy. Well, I did tear really bad but it healed.
    SgtsWife1982

Answer by SgtsWife1982 at 1:28 AM on Jul. 18, 2009