breech baby

im 30 weeks and i went to the doctor today, and throughout my whole pregnancy she has been head first, now she is in a breech position (feet first) should i be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no my cousin's baby was breech, until the day they scheduled the C-section and then she flipped...37 weeks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Some turn some don't, my dd was breach and never turned. However 30 weeks is a bit too early to worry. Also, sometimes the dr. can turn them.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:38 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• no worries.. my son was a doing flips in there... I was high risk and had an ultrasound and bio-physical profiles every week and the boy was never in the same position twice. They told me he was breech one week, the next day he wasn't when I went to my regular OB. He was a jumper. And it is possible that he will or can be turned. Good luck!
    abaynesmomma

Answer by abaynesmomma at 1:23 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• nothing to worry about. my cousin's 2nd child was like that.
    she just had to have a c-section.
    ablairn09

Answer by ablairn09 at 2:09 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• no, you're baby can change positions any time, even during labor. even if she is still in a breech position when it's time to push, you can still have a vaginal birth. most dr's don't catch breech babies anymore bc they are no longer trained to do so. many people everyday have breech vaginal births. i would do some research on it, and also on how to spin your baby at home. if the dr was to do it, it hurts like hell!!!
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 10:00 AM on Jul. 18, 2009