If you want a good laugh read this...... (unless you are a prude)

Lastnight I was just sittin around with my fiance and I got a great idea. I said "Hey can I do an experiment on you?" he says "ummm depends what it is" soooo I said " I want to see if you can fit a condom over your d1ck and balls" He was like welll ok. LMAO just thinkin about it. He tried to stretch it over his balls and it snapped back. CRACK right in the nut. Then the idiot tried it again!

Men are so stupid.... and gullable.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 12:22 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• haha..thats funny..I think Im going to see if my hubby is dumb enough to do it.
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:24 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• lmao!
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 12:24 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• That is hilarious. Thank you for sharing. Leave it to a guy to keep trying. haha
    I've had a depressing day-so thanks again for making me laugh.
    PaulaAnnDom

Answer by PaulaAnnDom at 12:24 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• LMFAO!!!! I LOVE IT!!! I used to play with my mans ding dong when it was hard and he would lay down I pulled it back and it would slap his stomache lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 12:26 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• lmfao...men are just like animals!
    2boymama

Answer by 2boymama at 12:54 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• thats funny...i had a horrible day so thanks for the laugh!!!
    lmaines22

Answer by lmaines22 at 12:57 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• My brothers girlfriend told me something about my brother that I thought was hilarious! They had stayed up late and then the next morning they were moving funiture, he was yawning the whole time and she noticed that when he yawned he barely opened his mouth and she said "Damn! You'd never be able to suck dick"! and he got all offended and exclaimed "WHY"!? when he realized how he sounded they couldn't stop laughing.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 1:25 AM on Jul. 18, 2009