how to flaten my tummy??

i have a 5 month old i look ok i, think. only that my tummy is not flat. it was after giving birth, but all the sudden now i look like im always bloated

laflakita4e

Asked by laflakita4e at 12:31 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• crunches and leg lifts to strengthen the muscles... and aerobics to make the pooch itself go away after the muscles under it are strong.... sucks but theres no easy way around it.
    2boymama

Answer by 2boymama at 12:49 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• http://www.prevention.com/cda/article/flatten-your-belly/613888dc78803110VgnVCM10000013281eac____/fitness/belly.abs/ab.exercises
    Here is a link to an article that I found very helpful. Good luck with your fitness goals, and don't forget to be forgiving with yourself. Change takes time.
    artC1s

Answer by artC1s at 3:37 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I tried to get rid of my pooch for a long time. Ab work outs take too long! I decided to try taking a diet pill and I lost a lot of weight from taking acai and colon flush supplements. Also, with trying to fit in regular exercise a few times a week. (The colon flush takes sizes off your waist!)

My eating habits changed a lot when I began taking acai. It just gave me nice boosts of energy and made me feel satisfied after eating a small meal. I also began to eat healthier which helped a tremendous amount.

You can read my blog here at www.jilliansdietblog.com

Message me if you have any questions. I'll try my best to help!
    jj49

Answer by jj49 at 4:59 PM on Jul. 21, 2009