whats the dumbest thing you've ever heard?

kuuipo317

Asked by kuuipo317 at 12:39 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There was bad weather and the lights blinked so we were getting flashlights and candles ready because it was getting dark... my sister said well we can go by the street light if we need to see :) brilliant one aint she
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 1:47 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• People asking if they are pregnant here on CM. lol, like we are computerized pregnancy tests.
    But i think its funny lol.
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 12:40 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Oooohhh... It's tied between the "could I be pregnant posts" and most things my husband says. Tough call.
    MichiMomma

Answer by MichiMomma at 12:43 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• lmao
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 12:44 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Gosh I have to pick just one? well we'll go for the dumbest thing today...lol. I heard a young couple in line behind me and the girl said "I am like the biggest I love Lucy fan ever...I just wish Lucy and Ricky would have decided to have kids that would have been so cool" lmao...has she ever seen the show? Has she ever heard of Little Ricky? ...apparently not as big of a fan as she thinks she is..lol. Stupid people annoy me immensely.
    2boymama

Answer by 2boymama at 12:44 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• When I was in school this girl told me and my friend she was going to have toe surgery the next day. So, the next day she showed up to school and my friend was like I thought you was going to have surgery today. The girl says my doctors in the hospital. My friend asked her why he was in the hospital....and she replies....."He fell off the back of a garbage truck" .........OMG could she have come up with a dumber excuse?!?!
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 12:44 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• When people ask you the most obvious questions

ex: your watching tv and someone walks in and says "what are you doing?" I always make a smart ass comment like "Im mowing the lawn, how does it look?"

thats just screams stupidity to me.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 12:48 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• One time in college I worked at a sandwich deli and these two women came in together. While I was making their sandwiches, one woman turned to the other and said, "Do you know what I heard today that totally changed my life? Pickles and cucumbers come from the same plant!" And the second woman gasped, "No way!! Seriously?? How?" The spent the rest of the conversation debating if it was real or not. Oh. My. Gosh.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 12:55 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• funny. i think the worst i heard was i was at a drive thru and the ladie asked me if my meal was for here or to go... didn't help that i was in the middle of an argument with jack i snapped at her like are you serious... mcdonalds go figure
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 1:00 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• im so glad i made this post i seriously need a smile on my face haha keep them coming im lovin it
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 1:02 AM on Jul. 18, 2009