any secrets?

im bored and wanna see more action tonight. where is everyone...anyways secrets post anon if you want to

kuuipo317

Asked by kuuipo317 at 12:42 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Fun secrets....hmm....I mainly go to church because I like the coffee bar music and the guitarist :)
    Crushersmommy

Answer by Crushersmommy at 1:02 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I'm married and have been having an affair. Now I can't see him. I miss him dearly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• My butt itches a lot and I have to wipe it with a baby wipe every couple hours. Yes, I shower frequently, wipe well and generally have good hygiene. Something's wrong but I'd rather live with it than have a doctor mess with my butthole.
    Anonymous

• I am also married and had an affair for a year that just recently ended. I miss him so much it hurts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• um id get that checked did you know people can get anal cancer?! i was checkin up on info for cancer cuz i have it and i saw that and i laughed so hard like seriously? or maybe butt worms...idk id get it checked
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I'm saving money to leave my husband and nobody knows.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• the man i'm in love with sexually assaulted my daughter and i've had him arrested and sending her to counseling and being there for her but when i'm alone i cry because i still love him so much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• 2 of my friends just got a new car and I'm soo jealous! I want one too soooooo bad! Every time they say something about it I want to slap them!!
    Anonymous

• I cheated on my husband (Im white and so is my hubby) and I cheated with a black guy. I KNOW the baby is not my DH's because he was out of town. IDK what Im gonna do. Maybe I will switch out my baby with someone elses before he sees her lol
    Anonymous

• wow so many cheaters! doesnt anyone have respect for marriage?! geez! if your cheating then jus leave your husband and dont say you cant cuz you love him cuz if you loved him you wouldnt be cheating! poor guys. maybe i shouldve been more specific and said fun secrets damn
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 12:57 AM on Jul. 18, 2009