In your opinion, based on the information in my details section, am I pregnant?

My period was due to start on the 13th, and its still not here. I took a test on the 13th (negative, but I looked at it way to much and there was a little line, but it was just an evaporation) and then on the 15th (negative with no lines at all). I am waiting to test until Wednesday the 22nd, because I don't like to test a lot, its expensive(ish, I use $ Tree tests) and disappointing.

I am very rarely late (I have only had 2 cycles that went over 28 days) but once last summer I had a 41 day cycle. Is it possible that I am just weird in the summer, does that happen? I usually spot for a few days before my period, so I am sure I won't start in the next couple days.

I don't have a lot of symptoms, my boobs feel a little tingly and sore every once in a while. I am slightly crampy sometimes, I get waves of nausea every once in a while, and I have been having problems sleeping and getting headaches quite a bit.

rachel_817

Asked by rachel_817 at 12:45 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'd say probably a late ovulation or an anovulatory cycle if you haven't gotten a positive test
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:23 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I also have been having quite a lot of creamy whiteish/yellowish discharge, as well as being pretty thirsty and kinda wanting weird food, but never eating it. I woke up from a nap wanting jerky and I thought about eating a strawberry sandwich.
    rachel_817

Answer by rachel_817 at 12:47 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Well I think it is possible that you are. One of the biggest tip offs that I was pregnant was that I was having cramping and not bleeding. I found out later that it was my uterus stretching/making room for baby. I took a test and it was negative, took one a week later and it was positive. Good luck.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 12:52 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I would take another test and if it comes up negative i would get a blood test sometimes you can be pregnant but the levels of HCG aren't high enough to detect, hope this helps goodluck to you
    RCPerry511

Answer by RCPerry511 at 1:20 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I would take another test/ but I really would wait a month or so it's really soon for an at homw test. Mine hardly ever showed before 3 monhs.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:58 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Drink several glasses of water. The symptoms could be from dehydration also. Even missing your period. I hope you are though. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• my only symptom when i found out was getting headaches a lot. so maybe.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 3:15 PM on Jul. 18, 2009