Any ideas why....

My 10 month old daughter's sleeping habits out of nowhere completely changed. She went from going to bed around 10 and sleeping all night to not going to bed until 11:30 , waking up a few times for a few minutes, and waking up at 7 in the morning. I've tried not letting her take naps during the day and I've tried winding her down earlier. I don't know what to do. She is cutting her top teeth and I don't know if that has anything to do with the sudden changes...Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It is probably the teething. You are doing everything right. The only thing I can suggest is lavender lotion and maybe soothing music 1/2 hour before you try to put her down.
    goddessmom

Answer by goddessmom at 1:05 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• My guess is that it's her teeth. Definitely try the soothing techniques that goddessmom said; also, have you tried baby tylenol before bed? That helped my son......
    Good luck! It will pass, and someday we will all get sleep again! lol
    SgtsWife1982

Answer by SgtsWife1982 at 1:14 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• its probably her teething. you can do the best u can, but babies will always do as they please. good luck. my best advise is to keep trying to soothe her, and hope for the best. just know this doesnt sound out of the norm
    Bebe510

Answer by Bebe510 at 3:22 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Thank you everyone for the advice. I will try them tonight.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Babies' sleeping patterns change many times in the first few years.
    aehanrahan

Answer by aehanrahan at 7:10 PM on Jul. 18, 2009