OMG! Im sooooo ready to have my son already! Anyone else with me?

Im only 23 weeks this sucks! I keep getting super cute little outfits and strollers and toys and blankets and I WANT HIM OUT! LOL Im ready to see and hold my baby!! Anyone else with me?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 1:02 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ill be 25 weeks monday, im right there with you! i wanna see my baby girl and be able to do the mommy things i have waited for. lol and the closer i get the longer it seems.
    teenmommytobe16

Answer by teenmommytobe16 at 4:40 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I remember feeling that way when I was pregnant with my son, but now I would give anything for some sleep! To sleep in would be heaven.
    Enjoy your pregnancy, and sleep now while you can! Is this your first? If so then I can't stress to you enough how you should just rest, relax, and pamper yourself.
    Congrats and good luck! And seriously, enjoy some sleep and relaxation!!!!!
    SgtsWife1982

Answer by SgtsWife1982 at 1:10 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• LOL trust me right at the end it's gonna feel like forever til ur baby comes out. I can't even believe I gave birth 3 months ago.
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 1:12 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Yes hes my first! and Im by myself thats the main reason I want him out! so I can see him and feel like someone is actually there for me!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:14 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Oh, I totally understand, but I have to tell you again to enjoy sleeping, relaxing, etc. while you can. You will know exactly what I mean when that baby is born and the realities of motherhood sets in....as in, up every 2-3 hours, all babies needs come first; you grab a few hours sleep here and there, shower when you can......
    Don't get me wrong; motherhood is PURE JOY! But it is the HARDEST work I've ever had to do, and I didn't do it alone. I wish I could explain it better; but trust me; those first few nights home from the hospital will be trying; being a mother is exhausting.
    Take care of yourself, and enjoy this time......In the mean time; turn to family or friends, maybe even a support group if you feel alone. You can message me anytime if you need someone to talk to. Don't wish time away; trust me!
    SgtsWife1982

Answer by SgtsWife1982 at 1:20 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I agree with Sgts Wife1982, I just had my son 6 days ago and even though I had heard all the "get all the rest you can now" it doesn't really sink in until you bring him home from the hospital. I'm very blessed to have an awesome husband! In fact he just let me sleep for 5 hours (I'm having some breastfeeding issues so we have to supplement with formula..... which makes me feel like a failure, but anyway). I'm the one who's up nights and honestly if I didn't have hubby and good family support I don't know how I would do it. Get some rest, join a support group (the hospital I delivered at has several so you might want to check there). One hint for after baby is born that a friend gave me, take a picture everyday, they change so quickly and you want to be able to remember everything. If you need to chat message me. Many blessings.
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 2:41 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• On sunday I'll be 29 weeks... I'm right there with you I'm ready to see his little face and hold him!
    GeorgiaSun

Answer by GeorgiaSun at 5:51 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I've got ten days to go with my elective c section if all goes accordingly to plan.( I REALLY wanted to go natural but that's not an option with my condition.) But yep I'm ready to meet my little girl. Everything's been ready for her for over a month now, and the next ten days are going to take forever!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I'm with you on that one, I wanna see my babay boy so BAD!
    AnxiousyoungMom

Answer by AnxiousyoungMom at 4:23 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Lol yes! I'm 28 weeks and I can't wait for my little girl to get here! Its torture having to wait this long!
    BestTeenMommy

Answer by BestTeenMommy at 8:44 PM on Jul. 18, 2009