Bleeding...

I posted the other day about possible implantation bleeding... well I just went to the bathroom again and I wiped and there was light pink AGAIN and I'm having a few cramps. AF isn't due until the very end of the month/beginning of next month... Is this normal IF I'm pregnant. I had NO bleeding with my first. I had a c-section if that matters... I'm really getting worried now!

wishwish

Asked by wishwish at 1:17 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I am about 4 or 5 weeks along and I have minor bleeding. However, I would get a pregnancy test to see if you are pregnant. If it's just a little bit of pink I wouldn't think it's anything to worry about but always make an appointment with a doctor to verify.
    EmmysMom85

Answer by EmmysMom85 at 1:20 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I can't test just yet I don't think. I've got that horrible 2 week wait! lol. If I am pregnant, this time is SO different from my first. I had NO symptoms with my DD... I've had major headaches, spotting, cramping, and I've been nauseated on and off. Isn't morning sickness suppose to come around 6 weeks tho? I'm having such weird feelings!!!
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 1:24 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I had implantation bleeding with my son a few days before my period should have started. I had already tested postive with a pregnancy test and thought I was going to m/c... totally freaked me out to see the blood. But everything was fine.
    I would just test!
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:11 AM on Jul. 19, 2009