really?!

Does anyone value marriage anymore? GEEZ! i hate women who cheat! if your gonna do somethin that wrong and that stupid then jus leave your man! and dont tell me you cant cuz you love him,cuz you dont! if you did you wouldnt cheat! and i dont care what is goin on in your relationship cheating is never acceptable!!!! for no reason. non. if your that miserable then jus get a divorce! get out! why waste time being married if you cant appreciate it

kuuipo317

Asked by kuuipo317 at 1:20 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree with you girl
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:30 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• is there a question in there? although i do agree
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 1:23 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I totally agree. I saw your question about secrets and read some of the Mom's answers and couldn't believe what some of them said. It's truly sad. I honestly don't understand why people cheat. It would be so much easier on both parties just to leave. I have always believed in marriage and that you should never give up no matter what but when you're that unhappy and have to resort to cheating then it's time to move on.

mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 1:27 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Katskelington, the question is does anyone value marriage anymore???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• i agree!! cuz then theres ppl like me who totallllllly want to get married..would never ever cheat, and yet here i am 26 and still single!! :(
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:32 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I agree with you, but I think it was wrong of you to put them down after you asked for "secrets".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Cheating is wrong no doubt but sometimes there is no way out of a marriage. I cheated on my ex husband. I was not happy he put me through hell. I asked him for years for a divorce but he wouldnt. I loved him when we first married but through the years of fighting and him being a compulsive liar my love for him faded. He wouldnt let me go and I wanted to feel love and wanted so I did cheat and the guy I cheated with was my friend even 10 years after the fact. Now im proud to say that I have been married to him for 5 years now and very happy. I followed my heart and maybe it didnt happen the right way but it happened. So hate all you want to but until you have been there you dont know what its like. Sometimes its not easy to get out of a bad marriage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• well iasked for secrets cuz i thought it would be fun not depressing. and also about cheating i hope these people are using condoms cuz std rates are bursting...hmmm wonder why
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 1:35 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• your right i havent been through it cuz im not a cheater. and im not married yet but i know the day my man proposes to me im gonna keep my vows! and be faithful and love my sweet gorgeous man until the end. and i dont know much about divorce but im sure he couldnt MAKE you stayed married to him but anyways good luck with your marriage now. hopefully you can be faithful this time
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 1:38 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Sadly marriage is just a piece of paper to many people. I love my husband and can't imagine doing something to hurt him or for him to do something like that to me, it would destroy me.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:42 AM on Jul. 18, 2009