when ur tired but dh wants to have sex

do u suck it up.. and try to get in the mood to have fun.. or tell him to masterbate.. and i mean u are tired..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Depends on if he can turn me on. Than I would be wide awake!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I would hand him a porno and tell him to have a ball so to speak!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:47 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I agree. It depends on whether or not he helps get me in the mood. If he just says he wants sex and tells me to get on top then usually I tell him I am too tired and it doesn't happen. He isn't happy, but he gets over it.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 1:47 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• This isn't really an answer to your question but I just don't get this. How come when guys want it they have to have it right then and there and there is no saying no? They just won't leave you alone about it. But when the female is in the mood and wants sex and he doesn't than it never happens! To answer your question I would have to agree with the first poster.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• no if I'm really tired i will not do it I aint a robot

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:51 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I also agree with the first poster.....and as for anonymous....I think most men want it all the time, so if the woman wants it....she can have it almost anytime she wants. Doesn't mean he always does what she wants, but she can have sex......
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:52 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• op.. here

i knw he wants it and im waiting to see if he will make a move.. not just expect me to give him oral then we go at it... im down for fun but im tired and i want and need him to come on to me..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• By the way, you should never HAVE to do it if you don't feel good, are too tired, or really just don't want to.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:53 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I just roll over and stick my ass in the air, lol. that way he has fun and i can still relax :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• my hubby isn't in the mood sometimes. If he's had a looooong day at work he doesn't wanna have sex. So guys don't ALWAYS want it. but it's mutual for us, if one isn't in the mood then it's dropped and we go to sleep
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 2:29 AM on Jul. 18, 2009