Do you think vulgarity is a sign of low class and poor judgement?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If you are a lady, you don't swear. You also bring up your daughters as ladies.
    So to answer the question. Yes.
    moneymagnetmom

Answer by moneymagnetmom at 3:18 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Poor judgement is having a stick stuck up your crack and then jumping around so you can feel it better
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Yes low class, poor judgement and immaturity. We're all supposed to be Mothers here and what I am hearing circling around tonight I feel sorry for the kids. I am not a prude but some people think it's funny to be nasty and just plain gross. News flash.....it's NOT!

mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 2:05 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• It can be, but not always. It depends on the situation and the reason behind it. I'm vulgar sometimes and even if it because of poor judgment, I'm not "low class".
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 2:06 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• What our anon poster is doing here tonight is basically the same as standing in a room full of people of different faiths, prude levels and levels of tolerance to her "fun ways" and shouting vulgarity. It is not respectful of others.
    I am not a prude either, but I know when things are inappropriate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• How come people always say they feel sorry for the kids when a mother acts like an ass? Its not like shes saying what shes typing out loud. And its not like they treat their kids like they treat strangers on CM. They love their kids, but could give a shit about you..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Wow WWJD if he read this question? I bet he would say love your neighbors and NOT cast judgement but then again I could be wrong!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• You will be judged by your actions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I missed the whole peanut butter thing tonight so I guess I missed it, once again. I wouldn't say low class but I would say poor judgement if it's making people mad.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 2:14 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Do you really think anyone really cares what an anon cyber mommy thinks? You think to much of yourself anon!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:17 AM on Jul. 18, 2009