What's worse?

An anon that posts disgusting questions, or an anon that can't spell to save her life
or both? I think both because it adds to her stupidity. I am so tired of seeing these distasteful poorly written questions! Is it a kid that got on his moms account or is this person actually raising children? Sad thing is I think I know who it is and I am surprised.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Define disgusting because I was going to post a funny youtube vid right now but I think it might be disgusting.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 2:16 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• SURPRISE!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• What is the point of this question? Seriously!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• ppl who ask stupid questions as anon instead of standing behind their screenname!!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:10 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I don't think either matter. If you don't like the post or approve don't respond. It's not a spelling or grammer contest so that shouldn't matter. Who are you to demand respect when you can't give it. I sometimes think wierd curious ? and the only difference is I don't post them . So I think they have more courage than some. However if I did post them I wouldn't be anon.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:16 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I think the ones that are the worst at the ones without any kind of punctuation. When they run on an on I don't know where to stop.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 2:29 AM on Jul. 18, 2009