i really need help to get rid of this morning sickness!!!

okay i have really bad morning sickness, i work 3rd shift and cant lose this job, but this sickness is so bad that it interfears with my job. i really need some help on how to get rid of my sickness. i have tried the seasick bands and that did nothing for me. please help. my boss said that it i miss one more day she will lay me off till i have the baby and i cant do that. i got 3 other kids to support. please i am in real need. thank you ladies. sorry if this is all spelled wrong i just got off work and am tierd.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• eat, lemmons, ice, crackers, and drink ALOT of water! That ALWAYS helped me. Or if you get to where you start feeling sick, go outside and get some air or sit in front of a cool fan. GL!!!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:10 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Smells got to me. Maybe you are smelling something at work. Maybe a nose plug? I would definitely check w/the doctor. Crackers are the standard. Also you might check w/personnel if they can lay you off w/a medical condition. Maybe they need to put you on disability until the morning sickness passes. At least that would give you some income if you can't get the vomiting under control.
    moneymagnetmom

Answer by moneymagnetmom at 3:12 AM on Jul. 18, 2009