• In the Spotlight:

Diaper bags?

So...if you have a boy, should the diaper bag be in boy colors and if it's a girl should it be in girl colors? Or is the diaper bag for the mom, kind of like a purse? I'm having a boy, but just saw an adorable diaper bag in girly colors, and wasn't sure about this. I'll probably end up getting one in black, brown, blue, or green, something like that...but I was just curious about the other moms on here and what you thought. :)

Also, what brand of diaper bag do/did you have an do you recommend it?

StefanieN84

Asked by StefanieN84 at 2:09 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used a "boy" themed diaper bag when my son was a baby. It is a personal choice thought.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:20 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I have a diper bag it's blue and tan I got at my baby shower and I don't like it much so I bought me this big purse and it has stars all over it and I just use it and it works great for me
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:11 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• i was told don't bother with diaper bags. they fall apart. get a high quality duffle bag instead.
    binker55

Answer by binker55 at 2:16 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• i got a diaper bag from walmart that's brown with circles all over it. i love it even though it is extremely popular. It's the only diaper bag I could find that was cheap and my hubby wouldn't mind carrying it lol
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 2:19 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• When I got a diaper bag for my son I bought it in the style that I liked. I have to carry it and I am the one who uses it the most.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 2:27 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• We actually used a bookbag for my youngest son. I loved my bookbag b/c it had the spots on the side of it to store drinks that I put bottles. I loved it. For our middle son we had a drk blue diaper bag. I wished I had thought aboutthe bookbag idea for our first son.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 2:36 AM on Jul. 18, 2009