Do you ever think of the kids of the parents behind the computer.

I am new to CM but find myself wondering about the kids to some of the Mom's on here. The ones that are just plain nasty or the ones that admit to smoking pot while their kids are inside or the ones that can't spell or have no idea what grammer is. I always wonder about them. Who's with them when the parents are getting high or who's there to help with homework when the parents can't spell some of the simplest words. I just feel bad for them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think about them all the time. I see so many immature and selfish hags on here and can't believe they're all raising kids! It makes me sad for the kids and concerned for my daughter. She may go to school with some of those ill raised children.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 2:25 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I feel bad for kids that have parents like you actually. Narrow minded and where exactly do you park that high horse?
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:16 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• My high horse is parked in my driveway in my nice neighborhood far away from the street corner that the anon "cooter" poster stands on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I'm not on my high horse ronjwake, I am a MOTHER and I take being a MOTHER seriously. I have seen some of your answers and really don't have time for you! You annoy me!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I think just because some people can't spell that great doesn't mean they can't help with homework. And just because someone smokes pot doesn't make them less of a mom or dad. Some people who actually smoke are great parents regardless of THEIR personal life.

Yeah keep telling yourself that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I feel bad for any child that isnt loved. There are reason as to why a person cant spell, maybe they have a problem, and just because they cant spell doesnt mean they are a bad parent. As for the ones who smoke pot, well that isnt my place to judge...I wouldnt do it, and I certainly wouldnt do it around my children but it isnt up to me what they do and if their kids are loved who am I OR you to say anything about it?

And if you feel strongly enough about it why hide behind the "button"?
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:21 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I think we just need to chill on picking on each other. WHO CARES?!!?! If they smoke they smoke... the cops will prob find out one day anyways. And i can't spell worth anything but I had a 3.65 in high school and in college. When I'm on here I don't look at my spelling... I'm not turning it into a teacher, i'm just talking to women who are suppose to be human like me.
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 2:22 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• ronjwake, I like your answer.

For people who can't spell that doesn't mean they can't help. If they have trouble with a word they can look it up. At least they are still trying. Some people actually do make sure their kids are taken care of before they get high. You don't know if the parents actually have the kids in their house at the time they are getting high.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• so how does not spelling perfect make people bad mothers?
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:23 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Anon if you don't like my answers skip over them. Now that wasn't so hard to figure out. Besides, if you don't have time for me then I would suggest not taking the time to reply to my answers. Wow, that was another no brainer!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:23 AM on Jul. 18, 2009