Who's birthday is July 18th?

My birthday is today, July 18th. I've always known a large number of people with that birthday. So, if your birthday is 7/18 too, come post here and let's celebrate together!

utopiaseas

Asked by utopiaseas at 2:23 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• mine is 8/18....a month away! but Happy birthday!!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:28 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! mine is 2/29 so I have 3 more years before I get to celebrate mine!!!
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 2:34 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Happy Birthday. Wow that you have found so many people to share with. Mine is May 21st. I have found 2 people in my lifetime with that date.
    moneymagnetmom

Answer by moneymagnetmom at 2:59 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• mines not, but one of my close friends' is!!!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:25 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• My husband's niece's birthday is today. She'll be 25. I'll have to send her a birthday text.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:25 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• ME!!! It's my birthday today! I've actually met very few people with the same birthday as me. Tons and tons of people born on the 17th and 19th though. Today is also my brother's wedding, I'm kind of excited that someone finally picked my birthday for something even though it means I get to eat wedding cake instead of birthday cake tonight. Not that I care.
    Happy birthday to you too!
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 10:47 AM on Jul. 18, 2009