anyone have a Yummy recipes for peperoncini?

I have a jar of peperoncinis and want to use them up. Anyone have a yummy recipe I can use this with or a way to make it a snack besides eating them by themselves? I craved them when I was pregnant.

JacobsMommy05

Asked by JacobsMommy05 at 2:31 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Food & Drink

• PEPPERONCINI STUFFED WITH CAJUN CRAB
    MEAT

1 lb. cream cheese, room temperature
    8 to 12 oz. crab claw meat, shredded
    1 1/2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
    1 tablespoon hot sauce
    1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
    36 pepperoncini
    fresh parsley leaves, chopped

Cut the stem end off the pepperoncini and carefully scrape out the seeds. Set aside.

Beat the cream cheese in the bowl of a mixer with a paddle attachment. Add the crab and continue to mix. Add the Cajun seasoning, hot sauce and thyme; mix until blended.

Place mixture into a pastry bag and pipe into the seeded pepperoncini. Dip the cream cheese end of the pepperoncini in the chopped parsley.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 3:38 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• That sounds yummy. Thanks!!

JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 2:01 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I LOVE pepperoncinis. I always put them in salads, always! Cherrie's recipe sounds fantastic! I can't wait to try it now.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 3:44 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• That's another good idea...never thought of that. With italian dressing and some olvies...yum...im hungry!!

JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 6:58 PM on Jul. 19, 2009