have you ever....

farted in a public place on a metal chair right when everything got really quiet?

Zacherysmommy08

Asked by Zacherysmommy08 at 2:38 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Someone will laugh until they pee when they read this...oh but is was soooooooooo embarrassing. Ok, years ago (like 14 years ago) my SO at the time (the baby daddy type thing) and I just finished eating at the mall well I mean within 10 minutes we were up in Dillards or some fancy store and this was when the ab-roller was popular. Well he went one way and I went to look and try out the ab roller....ok fine well I was on the floor using this thing of a big fancy store and as I went to raise up with it I farted very loud....people were looking OMG was I embarrassed. Needless to say that schmuck that year for Christmas got me a freekin ab roller....LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• One time in the first grade I farted during story time, and these two boys thought it was another little girl who was known for farting in class. lol got me off the hook but I still feel bad for letting her take the blame lol.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 2:40 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• No but I have been in a public bathroom and heard old ladies using the stall next to me and they farted very loudly. That is just wrong on so many levels.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:40 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• no but I was in gym class one day and we were doing sit-up and I was holding this gilrs feet while she did her sit-ups and she farted.......and it echoed and yeah then it got quiet for a split second followed by rolling laughter........I was in the line of fire so I was embarrassed

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:41 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• LOL yeah... I always have to hide my laughter though... i always laugh when someone farts
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 2:41 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• hahaha I know they flush while tearing ass but you still hear it. Or just the women that rip ass like no ones business. lol I pee quickly and come back later if I still gotta go. lol.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 2:42 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• No but the first time I put a catheter in a female patient (she's was about 55 years old), right as I put the cath in her meatus she farted. I was so caught up in the moment (so nervous with sterile technique the first time!) that I actually wondered at first "did I do that?". then the patient laughed and said "I farted". It was a great ice breaker!
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 2:46 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• one time in the 10th grade( a few years ago) we were all having a test in english , so we were all spread apart and i was almost in the back of the class, i had been farting all morning and i knew if i didnt fart then i would have cramps that i would regret, well i let it rip and everyone turned around, and at the same time i did also so we were all looking at the stinky kid in class, i know it was horrible but i was so afraid that they would know-but noone ever did! lol
    ldc90

Answer by ldc90 at 2:46 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Yes, OMG in the 11th grade, the class was watching a movie, the lights off. quiet except for the movie, after lunch, I had cramps and just ripped out a big one, I looked around and laughed like everyone else, and thankfully they thought it was this dumb guy next to Me LOL!
    Anonymous

• Oh Yes, While trying on shoes at a nice shoe store, only a lady right next to me knew for sure it was Me, and I never saw her again.HEHE.
    heathersmomm500

Answer by heathersmomm500 at 3:59 PM on Jul. 19, 2009