if you could do one thing...

what would it be? Money is not a problem... anything you wanted to do you could do it!!

i would buy a house on some land and start the restaurant me and DH wanna start

Zacherysmommy08

Asked by Zacherysmommy08 at 2:40 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would vist every anon's house and see what goes on in THEIR house behind closed doors. Oh the things that would be learned and seen!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:47 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Go to New York City first and see it, then buy a house and start my own business. I want a craft store.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:43 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I would have 3 kids all within 5 years and own a home and not have to worry about finances. (i only have 1 son but if we were finanicaly fit then i would have 2 more...but thats not in the near future lol)
    ldc90

Answer by ldc90 at 2:43 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• honestly, I would finish school (Which I am doing anyway...money would just make it easier) so my DD can have a great life and buy a small fixer house we I can make it how I want.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:43 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I would get a nice house with a huge yard away from everything but close enough to drive. Maybe near a lake or some kind of water too. I would also get a couple cats. (I love cats but I don't want one until we have a house. I can't stand the thought of a litter box stinking the place up. I want an indoor out door cat.) I would get a swing set for my kids too. Ah it will be nice to do someday! Its not extravagant but it would make me so happy!

LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 2:45 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• First I would get at least 50 acres of land and build a house and start an animal rescue that I've been wanting to do.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 2:57 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• get married...but im single..and money cant buy that..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:24 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• move to the beach
    sdeignan

Answer by sdeignan at 5:27 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I would buy a house (log home) on 10 acres of land in the country. I would also build a gift shop on my land, and sel all of my handmade creations. I would also like to have my grandson live with me all the time.
    JewelBliss

Answer by JewelBliss at 12:45 PM on Jul. 18, 2009