• In the Spotlight:

If you could redo anything in your life what would it be?

If you could go back in time and relive any given moment and change it what would you change? I know a lot of people will say "I wouldn't change anything. What happens happens for a reason" but if you had to choose one what would it be? For me I would never have married my ex husband!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i would have never said anything about bella and edward! Sheesh!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• i would never have had sex with my first boy friend,
    binker55

Answer by binker55 at 3:22 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• LMAO Anon
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 3:22 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I would have not bought that darn scooter today for myself so that I can go riding with my son. He got one a few weeks ago and I had the bright idea of buying another one so we can ride together. Now he thinks him and I are like Wild Hogs and are one with the road!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:25 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• i woulda never went after my ex for child support!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:26 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I wouldn't have trusted doctors.
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 3:36 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I would have made my husband change his dr.
    lighthouse98

Answer by lighthouse98 at 3:51 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I am one of those people that say "I wouldn't change anything".

There are many, many things that I would never want to live through again. There are many, many things I wished that I had not done, or done differently at the time. I realize, however, that every path that my life has taken has made me the person that I am today & has led me to the life that I have today. I love the person I have become and I cherish the life I have. To go back and change even a single situation may forever alter the direction my life has gone, causing me to miss out on the very best life I could ask for.

Honestly, to say that I regret some choices I made means that I regret some of the beautiful gifts that have been bestowed upon my life. I would not have my wonderful children had I not made some bad choices. I would not have my fantastic husband. I have no regrets!
    HouseKatof2

Answer by HouseKatof2 at 3:56 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• i would have asked for a sperm count in the beginning
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 5:01 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• i would have never married my ex eithor i agree with you i knew before the i do it was a mistake and i was to scared to run off like the run away bride
    sdeignan

Answer by sdeignan at 5:15 AM on Jul. 18, 2009