• In the Spotlight:

Is it normal to feel like Im about to explode at 23 weeks?

Im 23 weeks pregnant, on sunday and I feel like Im going to explode! I only measure 22 cm which is normal but I feel like my skin and my muscles in my stomache are being stretched WAY too far and I feel like if I bump something Im going to blow up half of Texas! Is this normal to feel? How do I get rid of it!?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 3:23 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No its not normal! something must be wrong with you! Jk lol, Yes its normal, I like taking a nice bubble bath and then rubbing oil or lotion on my tummy to keep it moisturized. tho its not a perfect solution it makes me feel better, and smell nice lol. I was like that with my son. And I'm getting there with this baby now. I feel like a house already lol and I'm 18 weeks. Anyway give it a try and see if you feel better, oh and drink plenty of water if you don't already.

LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 3:31 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• it's normal and and you will probably feel like that until you have that baby and sometimes your skin will get all itchy and that's normal to

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:37 AM on Jul. 18, 2009