How much do you hate Caillou?

lol...I was having this debate at work the other night. I HATE that show and think that Caillou is a whiny little bitch. And his voice is rediculous! If they made a Caillou goes to high school 12 years later we would just watch him get his butt kicked!

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

The parents seem like potheads too.
    I cant cant stand for my DD to watch it, cuz then she's all whiny too.

Answer by Cherrie522 at 3:49 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• funny that you say this my son loves this or thomas now thomas was one of my favs wen i was younger caillou is so0o0o0o0o annoing and my son is a whiner idk y?!?!? now i have an idea thomas makes him jus happy pass out and wake joyous~lol

Answer by mamabear0824 at 3:54 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Yes I hate that show to and after watching it my son gets whiny and annoying just like him

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:54 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I feel exactly like the OP, his voice would get on my nerves. Oh and Teletubbies started to rot my brain just listening to it, but this was when my son was a baby and they were ALL Yuck! Don't get me started on th Wiggles.

Answer by Mamasita98 at 4:01 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• all those kid shows fried my brain... except oswald, i LOVE oswald :]

Answer by pookipoo at 6:52 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• lmao i really hate that show. my son used to watch it, then started acting like him. he would come in to the kictchen as i would cook and he goes " mommmmmy, " in that stupid annoying voice!

Answer by Jmain8 at 7:15 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• lmfao..

gotta see this

Answer by Anonymous at 7:38 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• saw it once and that was enough. I also can't stand Max and Ruby.

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:43 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I don't let my kids watch Calliou, he's a whiny little creep. I also hate Max and Ruby too. If I was Ruby, I'd kick Max's fury bunny ass for being such a brat.

Answer by MommyAddie at 8:00 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• we hate it enough not to watch it. I cant stand that show.

Answer by momofsaee at 8:09 AM on Jul. 18, 2009