When is enough enough?

This is my second pregnancy, our first resulted in a loss at 38 weeks. My husband walked out on me but claims he is there for me. I still am so in love with him. But when is enough, enough? Do I give up?

Masonsmom407

Asked by Masonsmom407 at 3:32 PM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• HE IS CLEARLY NOT THERE FOR YOU HONEY HE SHOULD TELL YOU EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT EVEN THOUGH YOU LOVE HIM HE MUST NOT FEEL THE SAME! HE IS A CREEP IT SOUNDS LIKE TO ME BUT JUST THOSE TYPE GUYS RUIN IT FOR THE ONE GUY THAT IS LOOKING FOR YA THAT YOU HAVEN'T FOUND YET! IT MAY BE HARD CAUSE YOU STILL LOVE HIM KICK HIM TOO THE CURB THERE ARE OTHER MEN THAT WOULD NOT DO THAT TO YOU! IF HE COMES BACK THEN HE IS YOURS!
    Anonymous

• I would focus on the baby. Don't be concerned with being with or being without him. When it's not your focus, you'll see more clearly what you should do. Actions speak louder than words. I am so sorry about your first pregnancy, perhaps he is affected by it but can't express it? Maybe he didn't know how to handle it and really doesn't know how to handle it now. He may think it's going to happen again. I think, given the situation, that you should try counseling or talking to each other. You've been through something rough, and that is hard. I could never imagine that. But I wouldn't give up now, but I wouldn't stress over it, because it will hurt the baby. Hope it helps!
    NomadSara

Answer by NomadSara at 5:00 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I know that 80% of marriages break up after the loss of a child. I agree that you should accept his support (whatever that is), but don't depend on it. Lean on your friends, family and most importantly God. ((((hugs))))
    DomstcSuperHero

Answer by DomstcSuperHero at 5:50 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• the minute he walked out on you was enough, file for divorce on the grounds of abandonment, you will probably get anything you want out of the divorce.
    phazed.0ut

Answer by phazed.0ut at 7:04 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• OMG...girlfriend, You have sure been through enough!!! Losing a baby at 38 weeks must have been absolutely devastating for both of you...Is he distancing himself in case it happens again? Be patient right now! You are preggo and preggo hormones and big decisions are like fire and gasoline...they don't mix. Make this decision after the little bambooski is here. His heart may change and it may all just resolve itself. good luck hon!
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 7:44 PM on Jun. 22, 2008