• In the Spotlight:

Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a heart break or have never loved before?

Cherrie522

Asked by Cherrie522 at 4:11 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think "true love" is a figment of ones imagination. I don't believe you can have true love until you've been married and become one person for a couple of years. Otherwise, what is true love? If it's so true, why the heartbreak? Everything else is just an imagination that's one sided if the other person doesnt' feel that way. Sorry, I'm being a pessimist this morning. LOL!
    mschanng

Answer by mschanng at 5:33 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Of course, true love. Then you have your dreams, literally, for a lifetime. You may be surprised when he visits you.
    moneymagnetmom

Answer by moneymagnetmom at 4:19 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• It already happened to me. One true love but ended in heartbreak. I don't see myself putting myself in vulnerable position again. So yup! At least I had it for a while.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 4:37 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• possibly never loved before.. but thought I had! Because until you experience true love you don't really know what heartbreak is! I am still in love with a "true love" from 9 years ago.. and I am married to someone else.. sucks..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:39 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• true love!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:55 AM on Jul. 18, 2009