Anybody a member of Direct Buy???

I see their commercials on tv and have always been curious if they are as good as the commercials make them sound. Is anyone here a member of Direct Buy? Is their a buy in cost, a yearly due to pay, a minimum you have to buy? or any thing else like that

ReneeLRS

Asked by ReneeLRS at 4:13 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Shopping

• I'm not a member but I do believe that it's a yearly membership fee, like Sam's Club. How much I don't know but what I'm pretty sure of is you "shop" out of a catalog. It just doesn't seem worth it to me unless you are doing some major redecorating with some major money.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:06 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• We went to their "invite" it's expensive something like $3500 to join plus a yearly fee, we said no, they were RUDE showing us to the door because you have to decide right then and there or you "can't ever be invited back to join". Friends of ours joined he's a contractor and was remodeling his own kitchen and found someone to build him (install and take out the old ones) solid wood cabinets for less than half of the cheapest cabinets Direct Buy offered.
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 7:53 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Unless you are building a home and buying all new furniture, it is not worth the money

Answer by rkoloms at 9:08 AM on Jul. 18, 2009