How soon after a miscarriage can I test for pregnancy?

I had a miscarriage June 3rd after being 7 weeks pregnant. My doctor told me I should start having my period around 4 to 6 weeks but I haven't bled since then. I took a pregnancy test two weeks after to make sure all of the hcg levels had gone back to normal and it has. For the past 4 Days I've been really neausas and having almost all of the same symptoms I had when I was pregnant. I'm not sure when I should take a pregnancy test. Can anyone help me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• My friend was pregnant the very next month after her miscarriage, as was my mother I believe. I would take a test if it has been 6 weeks since it happpened.
    rachel_817

Answer by rachel_817 at 1:59 PM on Jul. 18, 2009