How often do you cleanout your vehicle?

I am so bad about it. I find anything and everything in there!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL Well whenever my husband is coming home from a deployment is one time, then usually when he is home, he keeps it clean. LOL You try and clean out 15 months of accumulated crap. *shivers in fear* LOL
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 9:10 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I hear you...it is gross in my husband's car too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:44 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Not nearly enough, although if I went and cleaned it out now, it would stay that way for quite a while because the kids don't ride with me every day anymore =)
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 8:01 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Whenever I can't stand it anymore. It doesn't get as bad as when the kids were little but I still throw empty pop bottles around.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:17 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Not nearly enough. Whenever it starts looking like a landfill. I recently took it over to a carwash nearby and after running it through the wash, the people there hand wash the inside and dry the outside for me. They vacuumed it an cleaned out my consoles. They did a great job. I might do that every few months.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:26 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I just cleaned my car for the first time in like years- I mean like taking all the crap out, not just one or two things. it felt GOOD!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 9:07 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I do it once a week, but I never leave trash in it. but sometimes my DD leaves toys, books, shoes, ect. so I usually get all of that out and vaccum about once a week
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:13 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I do pretty regular but my job (pizza delivery) requires me to have a clean car so I keep it maintained.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 9:29 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• 1-2 times a week.
    CrystalDL

Answer by CrystalDL at 9:37 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• With 7 kids it in, it gets dirty really fast...I mean like in a single DAY! I clean it out personally whenever I get in the car and have to kick something aside to put my feet in it. But I make the kids take out their trash every time we come home from somewhere.
    Kauna

Answer by Kauna at 10:47 AM on Jul. 18, 2009