I was in so much pain last night and still dont know what it was....

So I woke up last night at about 4 and I couldnt get comfortable, Im almost 35 weeks pregnant so I figured that was why but then my stomach muscles started to feel like they were on fire and my back hurt. This went on for an hour and a half, and every 5 minutes I would feel like I was going to puke but then it would go away, I timed it just like you would a contraction. Has anyone had this happen before. I thought about calling the hospital last night but I figured it would have continued if I was actually in labor but I still dont know what it was.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Personally, I would still talk with my Dr. So many things to watch for with pregnancy and you don't want to let something go that could be harmful. Hopefully, it's nothing, but I wouldn't take a chance.
    GiGito1SoFar

Answer by GiGito1SoFar at 8:33 AM on Jul. 18, 2009