What's your most expensive piece of cloth?

My $300.00 coat. (never again!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Can leather count? My MIL bought me a $500 leather purse from Coach. I don't have any expensive clothes, maybe the most expensive thing would be $60 jeans and only one pair of them.
    Chick

Answer by Chick at 11:18 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Okay, do you mean what is the most expensive peice of clothing that we PAYED for? or retail? I have a short wool pea coat from the Tommy H store that was $125 but I payed $20 for it. As for my most expensive piece of clothing that I paid for....My American Eagle navy trouser pants...$44. I am a deal finder. Everything in my closet is name brand but I do NOT and will NOT over pay for anything. Those pants were a rare thing. Stores will clearance stuff out and give coupons, theres no excuse for wasting money on nice name brand things when you can get them cheaper by just simply waiting.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:49 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• My most expensive would be a $70.00 fleece sweatshirt my hubby bought for me in Canada. I dont spend a bunch of $$ on clothes for me.
    tdawn_21

Answer by tdawn_21 at 8:54 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• have to be my wedding dress, it was $2,000
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 8:56 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• My jeans from Lane bryant...UGH!!!
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 8:57 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• black tadashi formal dress -$375. It is worth every cent. First, it makes me look like catherine zeta jones in all the right ways. second, I've worn it to 4-5 events- so I would have spent more if I bought a dress for each event. And I plan on wearing it on a trip we're taking in Sept! I may have spent a lot, but I spent smart :)
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 9:06 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• If you dont count formal dresses, wedding dresses, or shoes. Then it would be my $400 coat. and I wish I had never bought it now because I think i have wore it maybe 3 times
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:09 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• My mink shawl my husband bought me in Afaniland for 15 dollars. WHAT! I refuse to pay more than 10 dollars for ANY peice of clothing. LOL I even waited until summertime to buy my winter coat, a beautiful courdory retro one with lambskin lining and I paid 6 dollars for it.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 9:12 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I own a red & black velvet & silk lace up corceted gothic gown. I love it, now if I could just get thin enough to wear it again... But it cost me $100... I didn't even pay that for my wedding gown.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:19 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• My jeans. They were 50 dollars.
    CrystalDL

Answer by CrystalDL at 9:36 AM on Jul. 18, 2009