what's going on today?

me and my hubbie and daughter are going grocery shopping later today.

rose549

Asked by rose549 at 9:23 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my daughter is having her 3rd bday party today at a local water park, dh is keeping her home until party time & my mom & i are leaving early to set things up... :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:28 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I will be leaving for work soon, and then maybe going to a friends house for her sis and nephews birthdays.

PS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY josie!
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 9:44 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• We're going to see the new Harry Potter movie today, after waiting FOREVER for it!
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 10:09 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Birthday party, laundry, church festival (gotta get the deep friend snickers bars and sangria). More laundry, packing my son to go camping with my friend for the week.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:33 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• We are getting the last,last minute stuff done before my son's wedding tomorrow. Can't believe, after a year,it's finally here! We are all so excited. I'm so happy for them both. Gonna be a busy day tomorrow,for sure.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 12:55 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I'm in a motorhome at the campground on Jekyll Island, GA and it is raining. We have cable and internet, so I'm checking out CM and my son it on the computer playing a video came with a friend back home.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:55 PM on Jul. 18, 2009