So I guess Glenn Beck is dumb too for not ASSuming that the science czar does not thinkt he same as back when?

Oh yes BECK brought John Holdren up...one of our CM ladies conatced him :)

I will also post another video I located with Holdren doing an interveiw and that Ecoscience book right on his book shelf.

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 9:37 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:38 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• This is the video of an interveiw and that book on his shelf off to the side

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXZhyf57Xyc

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:40 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• sorry about my typos
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:41 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Awwww....tn..... You beat me to it!!! LOL

Maybe now that the story is getting "out there," they'll take this blogger more seriously?! Doubt it! But I can "hope" can't I?! LOL

Oh, and I found this little "update" on the original zombietimes blog:

Denver Post

original document (including link above)

http://zombietime.com/john_holdren/

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:52 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• There is little doubt that he still thinks that way. He is also a global warming alarmist. Those are the reasons Obama picked him. Same belief systems.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:53 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Scarey and interesting times we live in ladies.Sorry Lori didn't know you were going to post it ...GOOD JOB GIRL!
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:11 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Awww, I'm so proud of you mommas for posting this and encouraging people TO THINK.. Stop looking the other way liberal leaners.... Czars have NO place in US Politics. They do NOT have to answer to the AMERICAN PEOPLE...  Which is why he can place extremist into positions of power and control at ALL the cost of taxpayers without the ACCOUNTABILITY.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:17 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I watched this episode and I have seen it on here a couple of times but still most people don't know about it and I have to say if they do, many don't believe it would happen. I mean what kind of monster would even think this (ummm, Hitler?) I believe he still thinks it and I would not be surprised, yes horrified but not surprised to find out in the future it was being done. The major things Obama wants to do are cap and tax and healthcare. As much as i want to be wrong I think healthcare will go through in some form. Cap and tax, maybe not before the Republicans can take enough seats back to prevent it. After that he has 2 more years to do lord knows what to America. Don't think he doesn't have ideas to further his socialist agenda that so many pooh pooh. This may be one of them
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:55 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Glenn is awesome. . .did you contact him?

The scary thing is, there already ARE contraceptives (and other medical contaminates) in the water supply, from people not disposing of excess drugs properly. No one can say if any thing was put in there purposely.

Infertility rates are increasing every year. I grew up on well water and get prego if someone looks at me the wrong way.

these czars don't belong in office, either, and I don't want to wait for another election to get rid of them, I want them gone now.

But what to do?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:33 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Article/053005-2009-07-07-contraceptive-corn.htm

Hopefully this link works...
    This is an article written in 2001 about Epicyte- the company Glenn is talking about in the first video. Thought someone might be interested since it was only 8 years ago. I know it is sort of off-topic, but thought I would throw it out there.
    4angelsformommy

Answer by 4angelsformommy at 2:32 PM on Jul. 18, 2009