Has this ever happened to you? I put my 1 year old in the bath, washed him up and threw in some toys...

...turned around and went to brush my teeth while he played in the water a while. I glanced over at him and he was playing with a little green ball. I kept brushing until it dawned on me that I hadn't given him a ball to play with! I rushed over and yes, he had made his own little toy to play with. I had to drain the water, clean the tub and re-wash him and disinfect the tub toys. Three kids and thousands of baths and this has never happened to me before! Has your child ever done similar?

benjamink

Asked by benjamink at 9:42 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL! my daughter is too young for this, but I actually find this funny. Children always seem to do the funniest things huh? it is disgusting, but very funny too.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 9:46 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Oh yes. I have 3 and so far 2 out of the 3 have done it. My daughter is still a little young, so I figure it's just a matter of time. LOL
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 9:55 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• No, not with my kiddo's ~ I shower them. I am grossed out at the thought of sitting in tub water. My sis did this when we were kids ~ I was in the tub with her. eewwwww ~ must be where I became disgusted by tub baths. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Yeap, my son had little turds in the tub. It was gross. He laughed his baby head off. Now that he is 13, I tease him about pooping in the tub.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:32 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• yes, and wow i don't go through all that trouble washing out the tub. just hot water and soap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Shoot my daughter has pooped in the tub. Not a big deal. Just clean out the tub and start all over again. Part of being a parent. She didn't play with it though. It was just turds floating around. LOL. She was 2. She didn't know any better.
    KenKie

Answer by KenKie at 10:55 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• LOL, my dd made a mess in bed and this was after her bath!!! hubby and i thought out loud, she is to quite????? we peek in her room and it was ever where, so much we had to throw out her sheets, and the linen that goes inside crib, to protect there head and stuff, so while hubby is bleaching down everthing, i had to give her a good soak and bath, UCK!!! that was the last time she had a bottle, how she got out her close is still a mystery?? and after that she was always put to bed in a onesie, and put on potty before bed, KIDS DO THE DARNEST THINGS
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 1:07 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• my DD's first bath was a poopy one. certainly a one to remember.
    Anonymous

• Oh, heavens yes! I screamed so loudly the neighbors probably heard me. My DH came running in thinking our son was drowning, to find a couple "floaters!" EEEWWW. We both just had to laugh. And my son who was two said "OOOPSIES!"
    Gavsmama06

Answer by Gavsmama06 at 10:05 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• not in the tub, but my 20 month old, Aiden loved to pull of his diaper, and poo on the floor....then he runs to get the broom, and says mess mama mess! what a turkey!lol
    oregonduck

Answer by oregonduck at 12:37 AM on Jul. 21, 2009