purex 3 in 1 laundry sheets.

anyone else use them? we use the pure ones for all of our laundry. i LOVE them. what does everyone else think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I do not understand how they can work for all type of loads. Like small loads or super loads. If there is a set amount of detergent in it.

Answer by louise2 at 9:56 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• if go to the laundry mat and you use a double or triple washer you have to use 2 or 3 but as for regular washers one is enough.
    mommy2be32509

Answer by mommy2be32509 at 9:59 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Good grief are you the company rep? How many times are you going to ask this? Oh yeah CM gets money every time you do. I almost forgot that. Funny how the ad for it comes up next to the question every time this question is asked and YES it's often. No I don't like it. It's expensive and it doesn't work any better than what I have that is brand name and cheaper.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jul. 19, 2009