Will my baby come early?

I am 31 weeks pregnant and my little boy is sitting very low, and very heavy. It is making it very difficult to move around.Rolling over in the bed has been an olympic sport for me that past few weeks. I have pulled numerous muscles in my groin area just trying to get up to use the bathroom. Im hoping i don't have a full 9 more weeks to go. Does anyone know if he will come early or have any advise on how to make things easier?

babymomma92109

Asked by babymomma92109 at 9:57 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• pregnancy is uncomfortable. how would we know if he is going to come early?
    Mama2Joshy

Answer by Mama2Joshy at 10:17 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• trust me you dont want your child to come early my baby was born at 33 weeks and spent a month in the NICU it was hard and a lot on him

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• no, there's no way to tell if he will come early. pregnancy is uncomfortable esp towards the end. you can try sleeping in the recliner, that way it's easier for you to get up. as for sitting low, you can go swimming. that's what helped me.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 10:31 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• also, you can look into getting a maternity belt or support and help lift your belly up some
    mommytobobby