why are some of yall wemon so mean?

I posted yesterday that my hubsands momma was keeping the younens for us to go out and someone said i was not good in scool. I sorry that i type the way i speak and i am going to get my GED becuse i only went to the 3 grade and my momma needed me at home to help take care of my poppa. people around here are nice and they dont treat me bad so why do you on here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hey I think it Rocks you are getting your GED pay no never mind to people who are mean you just go girl!!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:03 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Lol. I'm laughing with you, not at you!
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 10:06 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I'm sorry,but even my 3rd grader spells and writes better than you,so don't use that as an excuse. You really need to learn grammar and spelling,before you come on here. Why didn't your mom homeschool you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• benjamink i aint laughing i aint never been called stupid and people around here are nice and they know that i am a good perosn
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• my momma didnt go to school she worked on the farm. she cant read or rite. my hubsand is help me some
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Lol- I'm sure you are a good person...one making a joke. If you're not I'm truly sorry.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 10:12 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• LOL,If this is true, what you say.People can be cruel. But that is the real world. Not every one in here will like you. Weather you type good or not.
    I just hope you are not a TROLL.

Answer by louise2 at 10:12 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• So, if you aren't ashamed of who you are,or anything, why do you go anon?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• If you need some assistance with your grammar and spelling I'd be happy to help you, just message me.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 10:13 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• 9:06 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 by: Anonymous
    I'm sorry,but even my 3rd grader spells and writes better than you,so don't use that as an excuse. You really need to learn grammar and spelling,before you come on here. Why didn't your mom homeschool you?

did you miss the part where she said she was trying to get her GED what makes you the be all end all of grammar? you mean to tell me you sit and spell check everything you write and you speak perfect noble english I doubt it don't be so mean and get over yourself
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 10:14 AM on Jul. 18, 2009