Is this labor?

My groin staring hurting yesterday when I went to the store. And now it still hurts and cant lay with my legs together. I feel shaky now and weak. I only got a couple hours of sleep. My hormones went crazy last night and have a lot of clear slimy discharge. Is labor starting?

Tara04

Asked by Tara04 at 10:19 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• could be walk walk walk lol how far along are you the baby could of just dropped

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I am 36wks. The baby already dropped like a few wks ago.
    Tara04

Answer by Tara04 at 10:22 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Idk maybe you should just go to the hospital just to see. Thats what I would do. I was asleep when I went into labor my sister was staying with me becuase my man had just deployed 2 weeks before. I was moaning really loud I guess lol and she came in and woke me up I was asleep I didn't really want to have the baby yet because I wanted my hunnie there anywho. The pain was horrible espically after they gave me pitocen lol but I got an epidural. Just go get checked into the hospital and see whats going on
    Babe587

Answer by Babe587 at 10:38 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• you'll know it when you get contratctions . I owuldn't go to the hospital too early cuz once you're there they won't let you eat anything and it will seem like you're there forfever. I was told that unless there was something wrong to wait till the contractions were 5 mins apart. the slimmy stuff is most likely your mucus plug comming out a little at a time. Everyone is different and some will lose it all at once some a little at a time and some like me won't ever know if they lost it or not. If you feel there is a problem then see your doc cuz you are a few weeks early but other than that I'm guessing that you just have a baby sitting on a muscle or nerve.
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 11:28 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• if you aren't having contractions then i would just guess that the baby is sitting on a nerve. my baby does that often. but always, call and ask your doctor what they think.
    spazlilsister

Answer by spazlilsister at 12:11 PM on Jul. 18, 2009