Paper? First Anniversary?

Ok so they say paper for your first Anniversary, so what do I get my hubs who is deployed? Any ideas? Thanks ladies!

travswifey

Asked by travswifey at 10:21 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• paper???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Yes, paper see here: http://www.happy-anniversary.com/year-of-marriage/index.html
    travswifey

Answer by travswifey at 10:40 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Money!! LOL! A gift certificate to Amazon.com or some other website that he likes? If he is deployed then some kind of special letter- very long, reminiscing, and so forth?

Answer by Bmat at 11:30 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Nice idea and the money one too. lol Thanks!
    travswifey

Answer by travswifey at 11:40 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Paper is good - and for when he is is over seas that is especially great. Have that is engraved with your names: Mr. and Mrs. _________, include postage, and a very nice pen with his initials. Simple and thoughtfull.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 12:24 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Oh I like that idea too!
    travswifey

Answer by travswifey at 12:29 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• paper anniversary- i had sexy but tasteful semi nude pics of me for my hubby. he loved them. i figure it's printed on paper so this works. he'll drop dead when he sees your pics. i also put them on a disk. put them in a frame and made a photo album. i was on a beach in mexico so i had a nice back ground. water was tooooo cold. it was in december.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:47 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Very nice, yeah I did the pics for him already before he left, I don't think he's looked at them yet. lol I'm working on a personal letter to him right now and it has me sobbing. sigh.
    travswifey

Answer by travswifey at 1:53 PM on Jul. 18, 2009