Did you buy the potty chair or the potty seat that fits on the regular toilet to start the "training"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• We have one that is a little potty chair and one that goes on the toilet. Neither of my boys would use the little one, they prefer the one that goes on the toilet.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 10:23 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I bought a potty chair that converted. It came with a bottom part that turned into a step stool for the sink, and then later on you could take it apart further and put just the seat over the toilet, take the bowl out, and use the other piece that the bowl rested in and turn it upside down and use it as a step stool to get to the potty. It was called Summer Infant Step by Step or something... My son used each for awhile, but now he just likes the regular toilet seat, since he can get up there by himself. And since he can stand to pee lol
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 10:26 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Summer Infant - Step by Step Potty Training System

motherofanaries

• I have a little potty and an adaptor. Her preference keeps switching.
    We have this adaptor...
    http://www.amazon.com/PRIMO-Ducka-Toilet-Reducer-White/dp/B000I62M84/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1247932477&sr=8-1
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:54 AM on Jul. 18, 2009